Saturday 9 January 2010

9/365 - Home Security Measures ....

How about this then ....

This is a huge icicle hanging from my guttering just along from my front door (I've written icicle because I can't remember whether it's a stalagmite or tite and I can't be bothered to trek downstairs and find a dictionary - lol).  It's about 18" long and if someone just happened to be standing directly underneath it when it breaks off they would have, at the very least, a big headache.
Here are some smaller ones - just above the front door ....

Potential burglars beware ....

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I can't believe the size of your stalagmite/tite.

    No I don't go running....too energetic for me!

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....