Sunday 24 January 2010

24/365 - And For The First Time This Year .....

This came out .....

I used to quite like ironing but as time has gone on I have decided that I don't like it anymore.  Unfortunately, there has been a basket full (but not overflowing - lol) of things to be ironed hanging round for absolutely ages and today I thought I would take the plunge. Mind you, having had a coffee break I'm not sure if it will get finished - lol ....
Oh yes - and while ironing and looking out the window, I saw that said daffodils from yesterday seemed to have grown some ....

Or maybe I just wasn't looking properly - it was a grey day yesterday ......

1 comment:

  1. As Chris Evans said yesterday, "do the job first and then have a cup of tea." I might try it....

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....