Wednesday 27 January 2010

26/365 - An Intense Day ....

I have been here today - the Capitol in Horsham .....

The Capitol is a cinema and a theatre (not been in there before - and all rather swish) but I was there in one of the meeting rooms for a day of HR (in my younger days it was called Personnel) on the subject of Managing Absence.
I learned a lot (I needed to), the people on the course were great (good networking going on), the teacher (or should it be facilitator - not really into buzz words) was excellent and the lunch was rather delish ......
Now all we have to do is put it all into practice ...
Oh and by the way for my eagle eyed buddies - I started this post at 11.58pm on Tuesday - so I'm not really late - lol ....

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Horsham - we were there for a day back in the summer, visiting my aunt & uncle. We saw the Capitol.

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....