Tuesday 19 January 2010

19/365 - I've Been Shopping Again .....

On that well known TV shopping channel ....

This time it's one of most favourite things for my home - Yankee Candles.  These three are part of a set of four over the seasons and the first sending is meant to be for Spring - are you listening Sue - lol.  Having smelt the lids (which is what you do rather than pushing your nose into the jar) I think my favourite is going to be Drift Away - it reminds me of warm sunny days lazing around in the garden. - mind you  Early Sunrise won't be far behind.  I will not be burning these until the Spring ('cos I can wait) and I am still burning winter fragrances - Cinnamon Stick, Tea and Honey and Balsam and Cedar - lovely ......
If you haven't tried these candles, you really must .....

3 comments:

  1. a little bird I know Sue, has already tried some of her new candles.( some people are just so impatient lol )See I took the plunge and posted you my first comment.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita - so nice to see you. ow we have to persuade you know who - lol.
    Will you be starting a Blog too now? ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll work on her (lol). No chance of me starting a blog- I enjoy blog hopping too much.Also if I started that, I REALLY wouldn't have any time to play !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....