Thursday 14 January 2010

14/365 - Oh To Have Red Shoes .....

For the last couple of days, the music of the latest ad for Virgin Atlantic has been going round in my head - you know the one - it starts with a line of walking red patent high heeled shoes on a line of air stewardesses bringing an airport to a halt.
Everytime I see the ad, I covet a pair of shoes like that.  Don't know why because I hate wearing shoes  and the thought of shopping for shoes fills me with dread - lol.  The ad though just makes me smile and reminds me of when I was younger - not lol - and it makes me think that having a pair of those red shoes would empower you.  What absolute twaddle - lol.
So - I was looking for a piccie of the red shoes in the advert but I couldn't find one (and I don't have any red shoes either) - but I did find this ......

I think the photo is just as stunning as those shoes ......

1 comment:

  1. Mind you the plane is a bit too close to the roofs for comfort!
    I didn't take a picture yesterday so now I am falling behind, aarghh...

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....