Friday 1 January 2010

1/365 .... The Debris Of The Day After The Night Before ....

I'm not a huge fan of New Year's Eve but last night there was an impromptu event chez moi with an old friend. Said friend arrived with prawns for prawn cocktails, cream of turkey soup (home-made) and slices of gammon (from a proper joint on the bone) and a bottle of Baileys. I contributed the gateau and the wine.
I am ashamed to say that all of the Baileys has gone (and it was an unopened bottle), the kitchen apparently looked a bit like a war zone but said friend very kindly washed up and put away, and I didn't really come to until about 2.30pm.
Round about lunch time I remembered Project 365. In a pitifully pathetic state I gingerly ate some toast, drank three glasses of water straight off, took a staged photo of some of the remains of yesterday and crawled upstairs and set up this new blog .....
If I can do this today, I am sure I can continue for the next 364 days - lol. Wish me luck ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....