Friday 29 January 2010

29/365 - Practical Recyling .....

Last night I came home from work quite late.  I was tired and had half my life on the back seat of my car  to take indoors - boxes and numerous bags.  Getting out of my car is a bit of a ritual - change out of driving shoes, get house key from special place, put office keys in special place, collect up the stuff you need for the drive home from passenger seat and cram it all into handbag and so on and so forth - lol .....
Anyways did all that, fell in the front door, dumped said bags etc. quick coffee and fell up the stairs to bed.  When I went out of the house this morning to drive off to work, I found that I had left the car window open all night - and it had rained - a lot .....
So plastic carrier bags and a wet backside later, I took this photo ....
 
Mind you - I did lock the car - lol ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....