Sunday 3 January 2010

3/365 .... All Good Things Must Come To An End - Or Must They ....



Today is the 3rd January - the last day of total slobbery in what has been a week and a bit of total slobbery - lol.
Most of the UK marches back to work and school tomorrow and I am spending today quietly doing 'stuff' - nothing in particular, just stuff.  No housework, no paperwork - just stuff that takes my fancy.  Today's photo is someone else's (because I'm not going out of the house) and I think it fits in quite nicely with my 'me day' .....
Talking of not going out, have a look at Gails 3/365 - 7.30am in Chingford.  Gail and I are going to motivate each other to see this Project through to the end - well try anyway ....
So, I've decided - I'm off to do some crafting, which will make my friend Sue (the one who hasn't got a Blog but should have) quite jealous because she wants to take over her dining room table again.  You never know there might be a post on my other Blog later!!!!
Have a good day people .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....