Sunday 10 January 2010

10/365 - A New Toy ....

I have decided that enough is enough about all the white stuff outside and this afternoon I settled down and had a little play with a new toy I purchased from a well-known shopping channel ....

This is a Pandigital Photolink One-Touch Scanner.  With this you can scan photos without having to get the big scanner out and you can either scan to the Memory Card (provided) or direct to your computer (USB cable provided).  It would have been a great thing to have had this time last week, when I was visiting relations and going through our Family Tree.  There were lots of photos on the table, which took ages to scan and save to various external memory devices because none of us wanted to loan them out.
It's really easy to use - just plug it in, press a button, feed photo through and there you have it ....
Apparently, according to guest presenter on said well-known shopping channel, you can scan 100 photos in an episode of Coronation Street ....I thought I would just try one - lol - so here's a scanned photo of me when I was a little girl - get the hair - and the dress - lol ....

For something so small and diddy, I think the result is quite good.  I also have bought myself a new HP Photo Printer, which has a card reader thingy, so when that's set up, I'll report back ....

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really useful gadget. I could do with one when I next go to Plymouth to see my mum, as I want to scan lots of her pictures to make her an album.

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....