Saturday 27 February 2010

58/365 - A Funny Old Day ....

It's been one of those days where you think you know what you want to do but when you start doing it you don't; you know there are things that you should be doing but you can't get going; and generally just a bit of a peculiar day - no enthusiasm and no motivation - which was a bit unfortunate because I had set myself the task of clearing out the craft room/office and the other spare bedroom - again - lol .....
I sort of started in the spare room and came across an envelope of photographs that I had been using for my Family Tree. 
 
This is my Mum and Dad who got married in 1951.  They couldn't afford to have the wedding photos mounted in an album, all they could afford then was the proof photos.  A couple of years ago I  scanned  them all and then made my Mum a Wedding Album with the originals, which she loved.
This is one of my favourites .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....