Thursday 4 February 2010

35/365 - Give Me A Sign ....

The last few weeks I have been taking a different route to work - to avoid numerous sets of roadworks - one of which involves three way traffic lights which is a total nightmare - can't be doing with sitting in the car doing nothing ....
This advertising sign on the edge of a field has been intriguing me for ages.  It means presumably something equestrian - so today I stopped (I was late anyway - lol) .......
If you're anything like me and know absolutely nothing about horses and all things equine, click on the photo to get their web address to find out what it means .....

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I know about horses is Baileys Equine Horse Feeds, whose lorries seem to follow me along the M25 and M4

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....