Saturday 20 February 2010

51/365 - My Favourite People .....

This weekend had been earmarked for Me Time - no visitors, no phone calls - but the best laid plans and all that .....
Last night I was invited to tea with my daughter and her partner, James, to watch Eastenders and see Who Did It - Stacey didn't figure in my reckoning at all - lol
Today - I thought was Mine.  I had got up, done the housework (well, as much as I do - lol), the washing machine was going and plans had been made.  Then - lo and behold two telephone calls and the house was full of my favourite people .....
Here's my two Number One men .......
Note the way Number One son has his coffee cup balanced on the edge of the TV cabinet - and that is after we had already had a mishap with Number One daughter's glass of squash being kicked all over the carpet.
After lunch and some general lounging about it was hair cut time.  First Number One son, who has loads of hair like mine - so the mess now included the kitchen - and then it was the turn of The Gorgeous One aka Finley William ....
Shame he only got the back and one side done - he got bored lol ....
Then all of a sudden they were gone, leaving their dear old Mum exhausted and having to do housework all over again .....
Still - I love them all dearly and I love having both of my kids here together ....
Oh yes - I know I have missed a whole week - life just simply got in the way ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....