Tuesday 9 February 2010

40/365 - Something For A Friend .....

Over the last week, me and my pal Sue (both of us crazy crafters) have been discussing buttons - whether to go to jumble sales and buy stuff with interersting buttons - just to cut them off (what is she like - lol) or whether to buy them.  In the end the Decision of the Week was made and I toddled off to a rather nice craft shop - The Glitter Pot - and got her these ......
All I have to do now is remember to take the blessed things to work to post them to her - lol ....
And yes - I know 38 and 39 are missing - I didn't want to - lol ....

1 comment:

  1. I've bought mail order from the Glitter Pot before but it's too far from where I live. And I missed 39 and 40 :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....