Thursday 25 February 2010

56/365 - A Little Bit Of What You Fancy .....

A large proportion of Monday and Thursday evenings are spent at evening meetings at work.  The time I get home varies from 9pm to after 11pm.  Tonight was midway between the two and I did what I usually do .....
I had a bowl of Cornflakes.  These are something I'm really partial to.  I am a naughty person because I don't do breakfast, except when I'm at home for the day but I do like a bowl of Cornflakes in the evening - supper I suppose you'd call it.
Anyways this is tonight's portion - before the milk and sugar because they would have gone all soggy - lol.  The bowl is on a dinner plate so that when I carry it upstairs the milk doesn't slop everywhere - so sensible aren't I - lol.
Have to let you into secret - I took the photo for today this morning (and quite a good one it is too- not technically but content - lol) but poured out my Cornflakes and posted this instead - so you 'll  have to come back tomorrow ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....