Monday 5 April 2010

95/365 - So Much To Do ....

And so little time - now - lol.  What with the flat pack furniture, sorting out the craft room/office space and decorating this weekend - what happens today - no rain and a really quite nice day - which means one thing - the garden .....
Now although I can multi task along with the best of them, even I'm not that stupid to start something else this late into the Bank Holiday.  So - I contented myself with a quick snap out of the bedroom window (the one being decorated) .....
It looks a bit grey to me but trust me - it's a lovely day here in Sussex ....
By way of an update - no more decorating has been done today - simply couldn't face it.  Mind you might give the coving another coat of paint and do some polyfilling (not very good at that  but hey ho) - and do the walls next weekend.  The craft room/office space is all nice and tidy and craft stuff 'prettily arranged' -  funny how in the midst of all yesterday's chaos one thing was put away and hey presto - a tidy room.  Want to see the new unit - then click here ....
Off for toast and coffee and might have a play in my newly tidied room ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....