Sunday 11 April 2010

101/365 - A Peaceful Afternoon ....

Well - damn and blast missed Day 100 yesterday - but was busy busy. 
Anyways today was one of those really nice Sundays - pottering around at home and in the garden.  I spent some time messing around on the patio nearest the house (I have three patio areas - how posh am I - lol).  This area has a bit of a micro climate.  If faces south and is very sheltered and I love sitting here when I get home from work and even in the morning on really warm days.  Most of my garden is green planting.  The soil is really thick heavy Wealden clay which is nigh on impossible to grow flowers in.  I have a lot of euoynomous - very low maintenance, fairly quick growing and lovely shades of green.
So - here's a piccie one of my favourite parts of the garden .....
And the day's not over yet - lol .....

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Sue! I missed day 100 too and seem to have run out of ideas. I have 2 photos on the camera I could use but both are variations on a theme. Ho hum!

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....