Wednesday 14 April 2010

104/365 - Ladies That Do Lunch ....

Today I took a long lunch break.  Well deserved I thought - worked very late Monday, left the building late yesterday and a meeting tomorrow night, so another late one.  Anyways, me and a friend (ooops a friend and I - lol) went for lunch in a nearby garden centre - and very nice it was too ....
After lunch we had a browse round the establishment, looking at plants, pots, seeds, tools (I bought a pair of rather nifty diddy hand shears, just right for getting to the parts that the mower can't reach) and then in the china section I saw this ....
How cute is that and very en trende I thought ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....