Monday 29 March 2010

88/365 - Anyone For Cake .....

Today was a Life Event for me - so I had another day off work.  I don't think anyone should work on their Birthday.  So my **th year began (there are a number of varieties of them - lol) with a bit of a lie in; I was going to have breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs (always a Life Event ritual) but did  a bit of crafting instead; and then lovely daughter arrived with The Gorgeous One aka Finley William.  Finley had made his nanny a Cake ....
Before the cake, we went shopping.  Most unfortunately, I bought a shelving storage unit for the craft room/office.  Lovely you might say - downside - flat pack.  That has got to be worth a couple of days piccies at least - lol.
Anyways, after shopping we had tea and THE CAKE - it was absolutely scrumptious, despite the hole in the middle - I wonder how that happened - lol ......
All in all a good day.  Should really wash kitchen floor before bed - covered in choccie cake and hundreds and thousands - lol ....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday Sue. I share your thinking about not working on your birthday. I always try to make it a special day. This year mine's on a Sunday so I won't be working anyway.

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....