Wednesday 17 March 2010

76/365 - Quelle Surprise ....

There I was -  sitting at my desk happily going through a tea trolley piled high with paper that the former incumbent of my new job had left behind (one and a half black sacks full in the end - to say nothing of what went through the shredder) - when the phone rang.
It was my lovely hairdresser daughter who had taken my box of cards (including Chrissie ones in a carrier bag) to one of her clients - and brought back this ....
 Not bad, I thought - not bad at all ....

2 comments:

  1. well done Sue, thats a nice spend at the NEC isn't it ???? ( in 6 more sleeps hehehe)


    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great result Sue! You'll be needing more stash now :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....