Tuesday 16 March 2010

75/365 - What A Cracker ......

Not a lot happened today - unless you call a plumber failing to ask for a Hot Works Permit to do some soldering and filling the building with a disgusting smell that caused the people in it to panic, filling a skip and helping at least five young mums book their Little Jimmy's first birthday party (each one takes at least half an hour - some of them haven't a clue) - lol.
So this is a photo I acquired onj Saturday from my daughter who was showing me photos of Finley William aka The Gorgeous One from her Facebook page (I have one of those but I can't keep up with the amount of stuff she puts on hers - lol).
Anyway - I digress - I think this one is hilarious .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....