Monday 15 March 2010

74/365 - Naughty But Nice .....

Oh my word - I have been a naughty blogger - I will get complaints again - lol.  
It has been ten days since I last shared my life and truth to tell - not that much has happened.  Pretty much the same old stuff - work, come home, mess around, bed, work and so on and so forth ....  I did take some piccies over this last weekend and was going to post those but I thought I would share this instead .....
 
On the daily lunch run to the Co-Op round the corner from work - these were in a massive pile right by the tills.  So naughty of them to do that - but it would have been rude not to at 99p a box.  
They are absolutely scrummy - and did I say share -  
not in a million - lol ......
Note to self - must take prepare lunch at home and take to work so as to avoid temptations like this - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....