Thursday 30 December 2010

Probably This Is The Last Post of 2010 ....

But then again - never say never - lol.
Things are looking up - the temperature has gone up (which is great because I can divest myself of some of the layers I've been wearing of late - I even went somewhere on Tuesday where the temperature was in double figures !!!!), all the friends and relations have been caught up with, by either personal visit, phone calls or email, I've had a nice quiet day of just dossing around - but
I am soooooooooooooo bored.  Ridiculous you might say with all the hobbies I have but right this minute I think I could quite cheerfully go back to work (well, perhaps mot right this minute because it's 6pm - but you know what I mean).
Anyways gave myself a talking to and have set up another Blog to carry on this 365 thing (carry on, as I said before - abysmal failure - lol).  Have a look here ....
Hope to see you there ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....