Friday 24 December 2010

I Said To Keep Looking ....

.... because I said that Sunday's post might not be the last one on this Blog - lol.
Like most people probably, I went into Town yesterday for a couple of last minute bits.  While I was wandering around, I came across one of those shops that are only there for the Christmas season and found this ....
I love this saying - hence the reason for being on the side bar of this Blog and my other one here ...
I'm generally not a cushion person, but I thought it was really cool.  I also got a mug with the same saying for the office.
So - you never know - there might be another post - lol.
Merry Christmas to everyone ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....