Wednesday 14 July 2010

195/365 - An Abysmal Failure .....

It is 0.48 on day 195 and the last time I was here was Day 149 .....
Two things occur to me - (1) which Gail and I have already discussed - life is full of enough stress and angst without getting wound up over a few photos and (2) where does the time go?  In fact it's three things really - what on earth am I doing up this late - lol.
Soon the kids will be breaking up from School, soon the nights will really start closing in, soon there will be a hint of Christmas in the shops and some bright spark will be telling us how many shopping days left there are and soon it will be next year.
I am going to make every effort to resume this Blog - partly because I have just sat and read every entry prior to Day 149 and partly because I don't want to be an abysmal failure - lol - So I hope to be back later with some little gem out of my life .......
Bet you can't wait - lol ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....