Saturday 29 May 2010

148 and 149/365 - Three for the Price of One .....

Yes, I know it's Saturday but came home from work yesterday and promptly fell asleep - so here's three for the price of one ....
On Thursday I was invited to a Sussex Crimestoppers seminar.  I have to say I was very impressed with what they do - it's not just the telephone number we all have heard about.  Anyways, in the car park as I came out, there was this ....
Police 1-Drug Dealer 0.  What a result ...
On Friday, I had a meeting with our professional HR advisor, who tells me that a car parking space has been reserved for me - get this ....
How posh is that - lol ....
And then today, Saturday, I have been shopping with my lovely daughter and The Satanic One, aka Finley William - he has entered the Terrible Twos with a vengeance .... Anyways before we all got soaking wet (my daughter thought it would be rather nice to trek round Haywards Heath - not, it was tipping it down - lol) - I bought so much stuff in a particular place, they gave me a free bag - lol
You never know there might, just might, be a post on my other Blog soon - but only if I can get some time to myself - lol .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....