Wednesday 26 May 2010

146/365 - Where Does The Time Go ....

Well, well, well - it has been 34 days since I last played here.  That is sooooooooo bad and I have failed miserably in the challenge of a photo a day.  So - where have I been?  Well to tell the truth - nowhere much.  All those life things have got in the way - mainly work (which continues to be challenging to say the least), sleeping and dealing with some family stuff.  But enough of the whining ....
I don't have a photo for today (well, I do really - in fact I have a couple but seeing as I've already failed, if I post them a couple of days after I took them, it won't really matter will it - lol .....
Last Thursday was The Gorgeous One aka Finley William's 2nd birthday (and again - where does  the time  go - lol) and his Mum and Dad held a party for friends and family.  Needless to say, there I was snapping away and just now when I took them off the camera, there were 68 of them - lol.  Here are a couple of good ones .....
Everyone playing Pass the Parcel ...
Guess what The Gorgeous One got for his birthday ....
Quite alarming how young they start nowadays - lol ...
 Gotcha ....
And just had to show this one - No. 1 Son, Matthew and the lovely Rachel getting all doe-eyed and broody over this tiny piece of Gorgeousness - Sarah - all of eight days old ......
More tomorrow - promise - lol ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to see you - hope you'll come back tomorrow, and the day after and the day after that - right through to 31st December 2010 ....